Thursday, July 14, 2011

Understanding a citation?

I have had trouble with an ex bf since the beginning of May.Leaving flowers and cards and being on my property.Everytime something happens i call the police.They write up a report and tell me to get a pFA. I tell them no PFA i am not sparking him. This last episode he text me and left flowers on my porch.I had my phone blocked and found out from the phone company that he unblocked it and said flowers on porch. I have talked to the police and they agreed that they would take this to the District Magistrate and give him a citation for stalking and harassment. They have never gotten back to me. I would like to know if anyone knows how the procedure works. Will i get a letter stating that he has been cited?How long does it take to do this so he does get cited. The police told me that i have anough reports for him to be cited. Please someone explain how this works..

No comments:

Post a Comment