Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Where to get sturdy hair sticks?

I like to put my hair up in a stick. The problem is that plastic sticks from places like clair's accessories are too weak and too long. I end up poking people's eyes out and getting the bottom of the stick stuck in my top. That's if I didn't already break it putting it in. For the last few years I've been using Indian stick made of bone or sticks made of wood. The problem is I don't come across shops that sell these sticks very often. I've dropped many of my bone ones and they're chipped. While I can still use them, the chipped bits mean it's not so easy to slide them into my hair anymore so I want new ones but can't find them anywhere. Wooden one's are also acceptable but they often end up splintering quite quickly. Does anyone know of a reliable UK website I can get sturdy hair sticks from?

No comments:

Post a Comment