Thursday, July 21, 2011

Why are my parents making me choose between my macbook pro and my fiancee?

So my parents decided to screw up my life by telling me I cannot go to college anymore. They said they had enough of helping me pay for college and now they want me to quit going to college. I signed up for a summer semester course and it requires a MacBook Pro but my parents want me to drop out of college because they say I won't pass it. They said you always fail every semester, why try and waste your time while you can get a job and get married. Everyone always told me to never give up even my parents, and now they are telling me to give up. I don't want to give up on college as it is making me feel like a failure. They threatened me to give up on college and return the macbook pro back to best buy or else they're going to go down to the magistrate and file a paper to remove me from their house. I'm 20 years old. They're making me choose between keeping my macbook pro and continue to go to college failing every semester and not be able to get married soon. They said your going to get married really late if you continue to go to college. They're making me choose between my macbook pro and college and my fiancee. Why are they doing this to me ?? Why are they stressing me out ?? I love my macbook pro and it is the best computer I have ever had so far, I don't have to worry about viruses on my macbook pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment