Tuesday, July 19, 2011

How do you get the prosecuting atty in WV to file criminal charges against persons ?

I caught trespassers bulldozing my property that I've owned for over 50 years. These unknown "thugs" went down to their friend the Magistrate and the Magistrate "wrote" out the criminal complaint (in Magistrate's own handwriting" "made up the content" the "thugs" signed the criminal complaints and the Magistrate issued three summons for my arrest for "Peace Bonds" against me on my own property for telling these unknown trespassers to leave my property. This was all witnessed by other people when I caught these "thugs" bulldozing and taking down my trees. I retained an attorney, went to Court, and another Magistrate told these "thugs" to never do anything like that again. The Magistrate let these "thugs" go. The Magistrate did not make the "thugs" pay for the damage or my expenses. I now have a criminal history for three misdemeanors on crimes that I did not commit. So, I had to file for an expungement. So, I filed a complaint against the Magistrate that conspired with the "thugs" with the Judicial Commission and have attempted to get the Prosecuting Attorney to pursue criminal charges against these unknown "thugs" for extortion. (These "thugs" have continuously returned to my property and continue to cause damage.) The prosecuting attorney will not pursue charges and will not take my telephone calls or respond to my correspondence. In fact I am unable to get any local attorney to assist me due to the corrupt involvement of the local Magistrate. I filed for an injunction against these terrible criminals and have provided my deed, survey, witness statements, witness testimony and the "thugs" have provided "nothing". These terrible unknown men have stalked, harassed, threatened, assaulted, threatened to file more false criminal reports against me, etc.. --- The local sheriff took a report, but never investigated and stated that "a lot of very powerful people in the community " were watching this situation. -- The deputy said that is all that he could do for me. -- It has been over one year with 6 "show cause" hearings and the "thugs" attorney just keeps continuing and continuing. -- I have filed three "motions for Summary Judgment" , but the Judge just keeps denying my Motions, but will not give me an order with the facts and conclusions of law. I have requested that the Court provide me with the Court's order so that I can appeal the denial of my motions for summary judgment. These "thugs" need to be prosecuted for their criminal acts and I can't seem to get the Court, prosecuting attorney or law enforcement to do their job. So, how do I get the prosecuting attorney to at least investigate this matter?

No comments:

Post a Comment