Saturday, July 23, 2011

What is the British crown court used for?

I got an email about a week and a half ago on face book this lady wanted to give me a sum of money to donate part to charity and the rest to keep for myself for school and so we started talking and then she had her privite banker email me a few thing to get the bank tracer started and just today I receive a peace of paper that stated I was able to receive the money it was called an affidavit and at the top it had British crown court then under that it said in the chief magistrates court of great britain is what do u think scam or not like I said though I have talked to this lady for several days now and her banker a few time also please help Also I noticed that it said in the on that affidavit by the order of her majestyQueen Elizabith help cause IDK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment