Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Accusation of racially motivated assault?

Ok so there's this bloke I know who has been paranoid about me and my brother having sexual relations with his girlfriend and 5 months ago I knocked on his girlfriends door and shouted at him because he made my brothers g.friend cry he came running out of his house and punched me in the face he threw another punch and I blocked it and bear hugged him after a while of holding him I threw him down to the ground and ran inside 5 months later he and his g.friend reported me to the police saying I called him a Chinese whatever and I beat him up and also damaged his van by punching it the police charged me for it and now I have to go to magistrates court for something I didn't do I never damged his van and he was the one who punched me I'm so scared what should I do what's gonna happen to me? My brother sister her boyfriend and my dad all witnessed him attack me.. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment