Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My ex-girlfriend took a restraining order on me for following a guys car that she was riding in ?

i never threatened her, she took out the restraining order in the morning, and the magistrate told me i cannot talk to her unless she talks to me, so later that night she rides by my job and still has a set of my car keys with her and hits the alarm off multiple times. so i call the police and have them follow me to her house to retreive my keys back but she swore she didnt have them, so i left. 5 minutes went by and she texted me told me to come outside even though i was still under a restraining order and she is at my doorstep with my keys. hands it to me, and she told the cops she would drop the restraining order on me if i paid the court costs. so i texted her goodnight later that night? am i gonna be in the wrong at court? bcuz she changed her mind about dropping the restraining order!

No comments:

Post a Comment