Friday, July 15, 2011

If ones in court on 1 charge &they find out you did others can they arrest u right there for them?

I am taking my former neighbor to court for money she owed me. While I was working for her she stole my ID and opened accounts in my name and forged my signature on legal documents. She needed a proof of residency in one case, so she forged a rent receipt with my name as well as our landlord. I have copies of the contracts. She says she doesn't owe me the money because she put the money toward the accounts she opened without my knowledge or consent. . I am filing charges against her to collect the money I am owed for working . She fired me when I told Identity theft was illegal and I was not going to put up with it. Iwant paid so I am taking her to magistrate court, When she admits to the ID theft, fraud and forgery, I am hoping they will arrest her on those charges....Actually ID theft, 4 cts Fraud and 5 cts forgery

No comments:

Post a Comment