Friday, July 15, 2011

If i have a warrant will they notify me?

I'm worried that i might have a bench warrant i had to appear in Magistrate court 5 months ago but i failed to appear due to the fact that i was in school and NM is freaking far away. I was stopped in Raton NM i live in San Antonio TX. Do they send you a letter stating you have a warrant Were can i check if i have one. Walmart told me i had the job we discussed my wage and what department i would be working at the end of the interview he said welcome to the team and that they would call me for orientation next week. The manager sent me for a drug test today and told me they would be running a background check will this affect me i never been in any trouble before. Will this also affect me when i join the Marines after graduating from high school? Please help ( I was given a ticket because i did not have my license.I already got my license last month) I just want to make sure i don't have a warrant since the officer said they will call me but he did not even took my number he even got my first name wrong. He also did not ask for any ID or my dad license do you think they dismissed it or what im confused?

No comments:

Post a Comment