Thursday, July 14, 2011

I have letter from Police department does it means I have to go to the court?

I have Received a Letter from the police department. I really don't understand the letter. it said, On 4/16/11 you notified the Tuscaloosa Police Department of Harassment. this incident has been assigned( case number) Your incident/Offense Report contains the information necessary for you to pursue this matter in court,should you choose to do. A Misdemeanor offense not committed in the presence of law enforcement officer requires that warrant be obtained from magistrate before an arrest be be made. if you choose to prosecute this case you will need to appear before magistrate and swear to a warrant against the suspect. What does this letter means? I don't understand it. I called the court and police department 5 times nobody didn't pick up. i have no court date on the letter. me and my mom had same letter we made report on somebody next door.

No comments:

Post a Comment