Monday, July 18, 2011

Clubbing solo in Vancouver?

Hey everyone, I'm a 19 year old guy here as of May, (sorry for the pour-outs here haha) and probably because I used to be a pretty quiet dude, I've been really interested in going out to bars and clubs lately. I've been to a few places with friends whenever they've wanted to go but lots of my friends or acquantances are still 18. And the ones that are old enough don't always have the same desire to go out. So, does anyone have any experience in clubbing solo, is it in anyway acceptable? What are some suggestions? I just want to make the most out of the summer and have some good times before the fall starts where I will really have to put a ton of focus on a hectic college schedule. I'm about average as far as looks and personallity go so should I give it a try next time I can't find anyone to come out with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment