Sunday, July 17, 2011

China: The Nail in Western animal right activists' eyes?

I am not sure I understand what you ask. China has a population of 1.3 to 1.5 billion people. To feed this many people it takes a LOT of food! From what I read about most Animal Activist worry to much about animals and not enough about human beings. Many have too much time on their hands and do not think of the dangers and poor living conditions of PEOPLE! To compare a animal to a person is beyond my comprehension. They worry about how a chicken lives it life, but they care nothing about a child in Africa who will starve to death before they reach the age people vote at here in the US. I do care about our planet and when people kill for no reason (the shark fin soup is a very good example) but to care more for a pig than a human being is ..... you go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment